Learn more about the contact lens lines that we carry.
Bausch + Lomb PureVision Contact Lenses
PureVision (balafilcon A) visibility tinted contact lens is indicated for daily wear or extended wear from 1 to 30 days between removals, for cleaning and disinfection or disposal of the lens, as recommended.
The lens is indicated for the correction of refractive ametropia (myopia and hyperopia) in aphakic and/or not-aphakic persons with non-diseased eyes, exhibiting astigmatism of 2.00 diopters or less, that does not interfere with visual acuity.
PureVision contact lenses, with AeroGel technology lens material, are manufactured by the FormCast manufacturing process, cast molding process, and are surface treated by the Performa surface treatment process which transforms hydrophobic silicone to hydrophilic silicate.
This helps deliver: enhanced wettability and deposit resistance without inhibiting oxygen or fluid transport, high oxygen transmissibility for healthy, white eyes and reduced risk of hypoxic stress to help maintain excellent ocular health.
Key Features & Benefits
- Exceptional vision with aspheric optical design
- Comfort-enhancing AeroGel material resists protein deposits
- Allows a high level of oxygen for healthy, white eyes
- Daily wear or up to 30 days continuous wear
- Also indicated for therapeutic use
CooperVision® Biofinity Energys™
New Biofinity Energys™ the only contact lenses with Digital Zone Optics™ lens design
AT A GLANCE
- Digital Zone Optics™ lens design
- Aquaform® Technology
- Monthly Replacement
When there’s no time for tired eyes…
Biofinity Energys™ contact lenses are designed for all-day wear, helping people’s eyes better adapt so they can seamlessly and continuously shift focus between digital devices and offline activities.
Johnson & Johnson 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Multifocal
1-Day ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL Contact Lenses are uniquely designed to provide crisp, clear, reliable vision at all distances enabling your presbyopic patients to continue to see distance, intermediate and near tasks. Patients can continue wearing contact lenses to do the things they love.
- #1 selling Daily Disposable Contact Lens Brand in the World.
- Blocks approximately 97% of UVB and 82% UVA rays.
- Uses unique Dual Action Technology that helps keep moisture in and irritation out.
- 4 out of 5 patients are fit successfully with one or fewer adjustment.
In a year-long observational study, 1-Day ACUVUE® MOIST has no serious or infiltrative events. Extremely low incidence of ocular adverse events, with only 3 non-significant contact lens-related events.
Key Message for Patients
- Precise fit for patients with presbyopia
- The ONLY multifocal lens that addresses the natural variation in pupil size according to age and refractive power for a superior vision experience
- Available in daily wear
ACUVUE® VITA® Monthly Contact Lenses
Don’t blame yourself for your monthly contact lens discomfort, it could be your lenses. As the month goes on, you might be using rewetting drops, taking breaks, or removing your lenses to deal with the discomfort. If this sounds familiar, NEW ACUVUE® VITA® Brand with HydraMax™ Technology might be the right lenses for you.
- Monthly contact lenses designed for reliable, superior comfort. New ACUVUE® VITA® delivers on weeks 1, 2, 3 and 4 by maximizing and maintaining hydration throughout the lens.
- ACUVUE® VITA® lenses are available in 6 lenses per box.
- The highest level of UV protection available in a contact lens.*
- HydraMax™ Technology helps maximize and maintain hydration throughout the lens—providing lasting comfort throughout the month.
*UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed.